Sunday 23 August 2009

New Work....

I had an mail from model KatyT last week, she moved to the US last year but was back touring through Europe and had a few days in Scotland. She had some spare time and was I up for a session, so following in the same spirit as the last post having worked together many times over the past 4 years with every shoot producing some fantastic work it would be fun to meet again to see what we could produce together. I hired Contrast Studio in Glasgow for just a couple of hours intending to just do some work on my dancer series which with Kate's dancer background was guaranteed to produce some extremely creative images - and it did !!
As a warm up we worked on some fine art nude figure work with a specific theme, I had an idea of what to expect but knew that once I gave Kate the props she would bring her own flavour to the images, which she did.


Kate's enthusiasm and dedication to her work is infectious so the short session was as productive and creative as ever - and great fun !
This shoot has given me some ideas for more in his series, and as for the dancer work I have dancer and model Eenia booked for next week, we have already done a test shoot and if all goes well will finish the shooting for this project very soon and will publish the work when complete.
ps - Kate and I still have some unfinished business with 'that tree' - one day !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

delicious series.
beautiful framings and lighting